Virtual Hall Coaching
Success in college requires much more than just intelligence.
Success relies on organization, executive functioning, self-awareness, pro-active problem solving, understanding how to navigate the unique intricacies of a collegiate bureaucracy, balancing social goals with the responsibilities of being a young adult, and more.
Virtual Hall’s coaching model provides a flexible, accessible, and responsive framework so students can receive the support they need to be, and become, their very best.
Coaching can help students:
- Accurately assess the time needed to complete assignments
- Set and prioritize academic and life goals
- Create the scaffolding and chunking required to tackle big projects
- Manage the anxiety that often results from feeling academically or socially overwhelmed
- Individuate from parents while still having age-appropriate support
- Increase academic efficiency, to get the most out of study efforts
- Identify and overcome challenges while they are still small and manageable
Learn more about our Evidence-Based Strategies