Who Uses Virtual Hall?
Virtual Hall students may be:
- capable, but untested, in a collegiate environment
- already in college, but performing below their full capacity
- feel as though they are academically inefficient
- still developing executive functioning skills
- ready for college, but also looking for support for the “adulting” challenges associated with college life
Virtual Hall students benefit from:
- a dedicated team of academic and college life experts
- a holistic approach to college success
- executive functioning support to stay organized and on track
- writing support for collegiate-level assignments
- an individualized approach which mitigates anxiety and keeps challenges from spiraling or compounding
- support navigating the bureaucracy of a college
- support which comes from an expert who is not their parent, as this allows for healthy individuation
Virtual Hall is available to students if they are living at home, in a dorm, or in off-campus housing.
Virtual Hall coaching can support both on-campus and online learning.
Learn more about Virtual Hall‘s coaching model.